We were 290th in scoring and 333rd in defense last year, so I'd agree that improving both is pretty important. Bucket were agonizingly hard for us to get, yet seemed to come with ease for our opponents.Between Sanders, Williams, Johnson- there are three scorers. The list might go on.
Stops will be equal to if not more important than scoring if we want to see 15 wins. Something the team is capable of, but lies on the defensive end.
We were 290th in scoring and 333rd in defense last year, so I'd agree that improving both is pretty important. Bucket were agonizingly hard for us to get, yet seemed to come with ease for our opponents.
Here is what I would like to see....
Sanders 15.4
Johnson 12.4
Freeman 10.8
Laurent 9.7
Williams 8.6
Sa 5.7
Thiam 4.8
Doorson/Diallo 3.6
Bullock/O 2.0
73 ppg
Here is what I would like to see....
Sanders 15.4
Johnson 12.4
Freeman 10.8
Laurent 9.7
Williams 8.6
Sa 5.7
Thiam 4.8
Doorson/Diallo 3.6
Bullock/O 2.0
73 ppg
I really hope doorson/diallo combine for more than 3.6
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games