Ignore can be your friend...use it...sad to see you become another cuck of the assclowns.WVUFF turning threads to garbage at every opportunity. Why?
I use to think it was the bad six. Now it's just you poking the the bear.
Ignore can be your friend...use it...sad to see you become another cuck of the assclowns.WVUFF turning threads to garbage at every opportunity. Why?
I use to think it was the bad six. Now it's just you poking the the bear.
Anyone who disagrees with you is all of a sudden the enemy. The very thing you are fighting against.Ignore can be your friend...use it...sad to see you become another cuck of the assclowns.
I dont deal with dumbasses that can't have a simple convo.....sorry.WVUFruitForever can't even get along with other WVU fans, such as Allen and Rootmaster. Nothing screams angry little jerkoff more than that!
You are welcome...I am the straw that stirs the drink around here....Wow, screw expansion thread now on Page 2.
Forum royalty strikes gold once again.
You've been systematically taken apart on here during the past two days, and even other WVU fans are ridiculing you now. So, how do you respond? Complete meltdown!!! Thanks for all of the free entertainment at your "expense," broke loser!I dont deal with dumbasses that can't have a simple convo.....sorry.
Or pieces of **** like you....again...sorry...
See ya on the BL in a few days ****. LMAO
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State