Because you made a new threadTell me again why he didn't pitch tonight?
I don't think Bolt wants to get fired. I just don't think he's a very good coach.Because bolt secretly wants to get fired and drink more with frosty
I admit I don't know a ton about baseball, but yes our batting was garbage of what I watched. The Ohio St pitcher that good? Because he made us look like a bunch of fools hacking away.If Sears starts, OSU only scores 3 when Bolt comes out after 7 innings and still beats us.
It seems like a terrible call by Bolt, but at least we’ve got a chance to advance.
Some of those at bats were beyond pathetic.
Our bats did pretty well against him from what I remember. I will say it’s hard to stay focused when your pitching is giving up 8 spots in an inningI admit I don't know a ton about baseball, but yes our batting was garbage of what I watched. The Ohio St pitcher that good? Because he made us look like a bunch of fools hacking away.
Having heard Bolt's explanation I agree that it makes sense. Even the OSU coach acknowledged that we're a lock for the tourney so he assumed Sears wouldn't pitch. It's just super disappointing to see the team come out that flat and lay down yet again.Sears threw a bunch of pitches in his last outing. He pitched on short rest in that game and would have been going on short rest again yesterday. Going on short rest 2 starts in a row is not a recipe for success.
Yeah I don't mind that Sears didn't start last night. But I did think Brockett was an odd choice, even with his Sunday outing being short.Sears threw a bunch of pitches in his last outing. He pitched on short rest in that game and would have been going on short rest again yesterday. Going on short rest 2 starts in a row is not a recipe for success.
Sold off Craftsman. There are maybe a half dozen full fledged Sears stores still in operation.Are they still in business? Craftsman?
Sold off Craftsman. There are maybe a half dozen full fledged Sears stores still in operation.
About 25 years ago, I thought Sears should have started selling their popular, trusted brands like Craftsman, Die-Hard and Kenmore at stores where people actually shop: Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, Auto Zone, etc.Lowes carries em
Always a tough decision.... even 40 years ago when I played. My thought....you should never need your ace as a 2 seed to beat a 7 seed. Of course you run the chance of losing like we did. On the other hand....start your ace in game 1 and you can use him in more games. It is not an easy decision if you are not deep in pitching and there is a big difference in arm talent from 1 to 3.Tell me again why he didn't pitch tonight?
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference