Second half Io_a

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,902
2,430
113
Awful. That ends the game probably. Iowa gets back their w.
 

HawkCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
8,225
740
113
I went out for drinks with my wife at halftime and just got back. It appears that I missed nothing.
 

cattul

Sophomore
Sep 24, 2002
1,186
138
63
I’m an ‘on the record’ fan of Clair, but why rotate Hull out so frequently?
 
Last edited:

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
3 and out!


 

HawkCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
8,225
740
113
Why does Marty keep dropping good snaps and then chucking the ball?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State