Second-half thread for NU-Nebraska

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,418
62
The only damn guy on the NEbraska that's a threat and we leave him wide open.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,418
62
This is a straight on chip shot. MOst of us can make it,
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,418
62
Good.... let the crowd boo, Get in the kid's head even more.
 

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,254
861
113
Our missed FG really hurts now.
They missed one too. Point is they did more on offense and enough on D (though ours was better). Despite some encouraging signs out offense has still not shown that it can sustain multiple scoring drives, and this time against just an average D.
 

nugnrfan82

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2004
7,431
7
0
Agree with you. I thought it was blocked. Maybe we are both clueless.


I'm done following the game threads. Before a weeks end I will be negative!!
Erik
 

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,803
97
I've had numerous people tell me I am nuts thinking we wont beat IL. I'm afraid we wont.

Right now 5 and 7 is a dream.

Erik
After the Stanford game I thought 3-9 or 4-8 was likely.

Sadly, it looks like I was right. If one of those wins is over OSU it will still be a season worth remembering. Even if we lose to the Illini.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now