I hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
At least they got a little break. 2nd half way better than 1stI hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
I think that is the motto of NU football. But for some crazy reason, it seems to work.My God this is painful to watch.
If we get the ball back in time Molten could spring one. He should still be pretty fresh. Is Anderson hurt?I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Yes, betting on their defense is probably a good bet for Stanford.I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Well, we got the ball back!I agree, we are going to get the ball back, and we are going to have to execute a drive of 70+ yards...let's Gooooooo!
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six