Seeking Advice

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
Thanks @DukefanKY appreciate it! @500HP_Devil also sent the Zion collage today. It will be nice to get all the Duke memorabilia in before the game on Friday. @dukephysics when it gets closer to the time for you to be in Bloomington get in contact with me and we can meet up at Tony’s Tacos for some food, brews, and Duke Basketball talk.

I don't know if I will ever be up that way or not, but if I am, I will definitely get in touch and come check it out!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bullcity gamer
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke