Marquette tanked the end of their season in an awful conference. They barely deserved to make the tournament, a 5 seed is a joke.How is marquette a 5 better than Nova
Love Murray State here
Marquette tanked the end of their season in an awful conference. They barely deserved to make the tournament, a 5 seed is a joke.How is marquette a 5 better than Nova
Love Murray State here
How is marquette a 5 better than Nova
Love Murray State here
I think seton hall caught a break playing Wofford in opening round. Winnable game. Not a fan of having squads who have played each other meet in round 2 a la seton hall vs Kentucky and mich state vs either Louisville or Minnesota. How could they do that with Minnesota.
Another puzzler is why at the bottom of the east region there are 3 big 10 squads. Also mich state can play Minnesota in round 2 if both win. Weird.
Wofford will beat them
agree with you on that. There really was no reason to matchup SHU up with KY and Minny with Mich State albeit both 10s...reality says both SHU and Minny should have been 9s, they should have avoid rematches in 2nd rounds and its pretty easy for them to shift
I disagree here. Like Marquette in this game. Probably 105-100. No sure Murray’s supporting cast is good enough.
What a whinner.statement from NCState AD Debbie Yow..of course she forgot to mention 353 sos and having only one quality win
![]()
I'm not surprised regarding Iowa. They were really struggling at the end. I am however a little surprised with Villanova not getting at least a 5 seed, but I thought Cincy deserved to be a much higher seed.
Marquette tanked the end of their season in an awful conference. They barely deserved to make the tournament, a 5 seed is a joke.
Yeah I know
OOC wins vs Buffalo , Louisville , Wisconsin and Kansas State didn't happen.
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition