Seniors ?

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
Not speculating on who transfers out or leaves early for the NFL.
And only including those who play, these appear to be the seniors RU is losing to graduation:
Aaron Young, Isaiah Washington, Jaquae Jackson, Christian Dremel, Johnny Langan, Shawn Bowman, Curtis Dunlap, Ireland Brown, Mike Ciaffoni, Reggie Sutton, Isaiah Iton, Mayan Ahanotu, Deion Jennings, and Mohamed Toure.
 

RU#1fan

Heisman
Mar 7, 2003
24,058
12,673
113
Thanks for posting.
I think a few players still have one year of eligibility left ( remember 2020 was a free year) if they choose to return next season. I think Ahanotu and Toure are in this group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kbee3

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
Thanks for posting.
I think a few players still have one year of eligibility left ( remember 2020 was a free year) if they choose to return next season. I think Ahanotu and Toure are in this group.
That would be great.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four