Senseless hypothetical poll for the day: 10/13

How good of a homesteader would you be?

  • I wouldn't even try - end it all as quickly as possible.

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'd give it a shot, but I've never done any of that, so my lack of skills would doom me.

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I've got some pretty minimal skills, so if nothing at all bad happens, I might have a shot.

    Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I grew up farming and hunting. It'll be tough, but I'll probably be okay.

    Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I've already lived a life doing a lot of those same things, so no big deal for me to keep on going.

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I've been a prepper for a long time and have been hoping for this. I'm gonna thrive!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My lack of morals/survival instinct will enable me to steal from others and hurt people as needed.

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other?

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    34
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast