If that’s his real name, that’s pretty darn funny
Ever since it was announced who we were playing in a bowl game, I have been waiting for an opportunity to capitalize on his name.If that’s his real name, that’s pretty darn funny
I could never decide if Reba was hot or not. Mickey is definitely not. Minnie, on the other hand…
View attachment 169355
Breaking news…I’m being told that’s not Minnie![]()
Reba’s red hair pushes her into the hot category.I could never decide if Reba was hot or not. Mickey is definitely not. Minnie, on the other hand…
View attachment 169355
Breaking news…I’m being told that’s not Minnie![]()
Reba or Minnie?She's a Tar Heel chick anyway so forgettaboutit!
Reba or Minnie?
I’m married to a redhead. I have always joked with her that it’s a warning label.Reba’s red hair pushes her into the hot category.
Reba is definitely not hot in my book. I never cared much for her personality either.I could never decide if Reba was hot or not. Mickey is definitely not. Minnie, on the other hand…
View attachment 169355
Breaking news…I’m being told that’s not Minnie![]()
Minnie is NOT a Tar Heel fan.Minnie!
Reba is a Kentucky Wildcat fan I think! UGH!!
Let me to help you. No.I could never decide if Reba was hot or not.
Mine tooReba’s red hair pushes her into the hot category.
Red hair is caused by sugar and lustI’m married to a redhead. I have always joked with her that it’s a warning label.
Red hair is caused by sugar and lust
Not hot, but personality ok.Reba is definitely not hot in my book. I never cared much for her personality either.
I don’t know Jim. She either needs a lot more red hair or a harder push.Reba’s red hair pushes her into the hot category.
I don’t know Jim. She either needs a lot more red hair or a harder push.
DiddoI’m married to a redhead. I have always joked with her that it’s a warning label.
She talking about her dog?Diddo
she always says “you don’t want the red coming out”
Same for me as redheads don't do much for me. To each his own.Reba is definitely not hot in my book. I never cared much for her personality either.
I love redheads; just not all of them.Same for me as redheads don't do much for me. To each his own.
BWI Football
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend