Seriously Fox?

cornhead1

Freshman
Sep 13, 2007
2,820
77
0
Aaron Rodgers is doing another State Farm commercial so FOX thought he Broncos and Steelers wasa better game.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,293
113
I don’t think I’ve got it in me to watch football today. Last night was too dam heartbreaking. I seriously might not even watch the Chiefs tonight.
 
Jan 24, 2004
57,566
19,229
113
I don’t think I’ve got it in me to watch football today. Last night was too dam heartbreaking. I seriously might not even watch the Chiefs tonight.
Season can go 2 ways. Beat Minny. Go to bye week. Focus on the rest of the season and 6 wins. Lose to Minny. Season over. Frosts seat gets real hot and it gets real interesting around Lincoln. GBR
 

barney44

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
185,597
5,623
0
I don’t think I’ve got it in me to watch football today. Last night was too dam heartbreaking. I seriously might not even watch the Chiefs tonight.
I'd like this but I can't and I agree..

Still watching football though..
 

Walleye 1

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2021
5,209
2,176
113
I don’t think I’ve got it in me to watch football today. Last night was too dam heartbreaking. I seriously might not even watch the Chiefs tonight.
I'm sitting at Eppley to fly out on business. And I see lots of Michigan gear. They are all sunshine and rainbows this morning. 🤮
 

barney44

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
185,597
5,623
0
I wasn't sure if the kicker from either team wanted to win..

The premature celebration was funny..
 

Bubblehead

All-American
Feb 2, 2013
9,858
5,810
113
The Donkeys vs the 1-3 Steelers over the 3-1 Packers and Bengals?? Gimme a break.
Could be worse my friend. Here at Red Acres (Grapeview, Wa) I‘m so far back in the sticks the Turkeys are porking the Hoot Owls. Point is, my only option for internet and TV is DISH. And due to contract impasse, NBC has removed all programming From DISH. So no Sunday night NFL for me. Thank goodness for WESTWOOD ONE. I’m listening on the wireless.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced