Session 2

gyppoke

Senior
Jan 22, 2002
1,226
519
113
I sure hope we can advance all of them. We do want pic to win, right? I haven't looked at the brackets but several people have mentioned that he might score more points and maybe even finishes higher if he loses this match? I personally never want a cowboy to lose as I always think they can pull the big upset in the next match!
 

OKSTATE1

Heisman
May 29, 2001
53,658
76,469
112
I am having a hard time finding live team score, anyone have a link?

Thanks
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
That guy didn't do jack **** in the second. Stalled his *** off and got away with it. Oh well, leave it up the refs and it's your own fault.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,880
41,554
113
Collica wrestled a very poor match although I'll give the other kid some credit. That puts our title hopes in major doubt.
 

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,465
13,715
113
All Collica had to do in the 2nd was escape and he would have won. Got his butt rode for a full 2 minutes.
 

WWJD?

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2001
2,821
1,321
113
Sad...unless PSU loses a couple tonight it's over. I was counting on AC making the finals.
 

gyppoke

Senior
Jan 22, 2002
1,226
519
113
Never leave it in the refs hands. Drives me nuts when the better wrestler shuts down and tries to win it with a small lead. Wished they would keep trying to score to create separation.
 

643Bsbl

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2003
6,045
4,248
83
I hate AC style of wrestling Go for the damn kill. PSU are Bonus Machines. We need them to lose a few tonight
 
  • Like
Reactions: diggerpup

643Bsbl

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2003
6,045
4,248
83
If we can go 8-1 in champ bracket we can still win this. AC and Crutch will need to wrestle to 3rd
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State