What in the world are you saying?Smith should be put on notice. Unacceptable 10 years.
Who else wrestles tonight? All guys who lost?
just crutchmerWho else wrestles tonight? All guys who lost?
Hey Skinny Pig......maybe he is comfortable. It has been over 10 years since we won a title. I understand there are more wrestlers in PA, but our guys underperform year after year. 2 seeds losing to 15 seeds. 22-1 wrestler destroyed by a guy who was 17-14. I love John and I'm not ready to replace him (agree there is no one to replace him with), but we need to do a better job.....period.Southern… Sometimes you are just an ***… And I have a few friends that are just like you that I love very much… Maybe we can meet at extreme camp! … By the way… Who would you replace in place of Smith?
Who's going to replace him?Exactly.
Hey Skinny Pig......maybe he is comfortable. It has been over 10 years since we won a title. I understand there are more wrestlers in PA, but our guys underperform year after year. 2 seeds losing to 15 seeds. 22-1 wrestler destroyed by a guy who was 17-14. I love John and I'm not ready to replace him (agree there is no one to replace him with), but we need to do a better job.....period.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF