Seton Hall parking question

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
Where is the best place to park for Friday's game vs Seton Hall in Newark?
 

jersey07080

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2005
7,074
1,018
0
Across from arena $20. Or download the parking spot app and you can probably get for around $7 a few blocks asaY
 

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,835
27,801
88
I work at One Newark Center, and the attached parking garage (open to general public) is only a 2 block walk from the Rock. I suspect it's cheaper than $20. The entrance to the deck is at 42 Mulberry Street.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abro1975

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
I work at One Newark Center, and the attached parking garage (open to general public) is only a 2 block walk from the Rock. I suspect it's cheaper than $20. The entrance to the deck is at 42 Mulberry Street.
Street parking is free!
 

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
Paid $15 to park in surface lot on Mulberry for Nova/ND game, about 3 blocks south of arena.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House