Sheed

Duke It Out

Sophomore
Jun 29, 2013
335
118
0
I always liked Sheed, hate it ended like it did. Here is to a long, successful career for him! And I know all the details will never get out, but what a lousy way to end a journey.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
The only thing is he's playing for the horn heels. I know I kind of wear this thing out about calling them the horn heels. I used to be a fan of the original Hornets but lost interest when they moved and then became the Bob Cats. Maybe someday roster changes can be made and I will have one NBA team to pull for. Until then right now it's the Clippers. Yeah I know. I got it bad. OFC
 

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,513
113
According to the news release, the Hornets now have 18 players. Doesn't sound like he's a lock to make the team. I liked him at Duke but he was a flawed player even last year and I don't see him in the NBA, especially so long as Quinn Cook is on the outside looking in.
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Sheed will likely be playing in the NBADL this season. The Hornets are just taking a chance on him.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple