Patrick - aren't you the guy who preaches never to post about a game until it's over...
Hope all is well Buddy!
Cya soon in Football!
Powell is a d bag but he has some serious skillz.SHU hanging in. I do love that Willard benched Rodriguez and Delgado for dogging it. That’s what good coaches do. I also love Powell’s game. We would love to have a kid shoot like that at RU.
only when we're winning . I almost literally NEVER feel safe when we're winning--by ANY margin
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy