Showtime's Billions

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
Anyone else watched this? Previews aren't doing it for me so wanted to see if anyone else has taken a shot. Of course I love Paul Giamatti but I can do without Brody. Guy should have hung it up after B of B. He just annoys me for some reason, I dunno.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,684
32,865
63
It is on Showtime not HBO right? I've watched it and enjoyed it. Not great, can't miss TV by any stretch but I would give it a solid B.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
I've enjoyed it a great deal. I might give it an A- to B+ then again I am a big Damien Lewis fan. Thought he was great in BoB, Homeland, and in his current role.
 

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,637
15,375
113
It is on Showtime not HBO right? I've watched it and enjoyed it. Not great, can't miss TV by any stretch but I would give it a solid B.

Shows how much I've taken an interest in it. I didn't get the shows name right either.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Air_Thurman

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,131
10,603
93
B+ for me. Gets a little better each week. I can't stand Axe's sidekick guy. Malin Akerman is fire though.
 

GratefulDave_rivals173673

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
22,381
2,396
0
I can't stand Axe's sidekick guy. Malin Akerman is fire though.

Hate the sidekick squirrel...bit of a ***** that would probably fellate axe if he had to/was asked to.

Love Malin...straight smoke. Love her character too. For some reason, I was glad axe didn't cheat on her when he had a very obvious "go" to do so.

I was a finance major and started in the financial sector right out of college, so I have an obvious attraction to this show. Much like I did with the movie The big short. Wondering what others, that like this show and like the movie, interest is in the market(s). Passive/active interest? What capacity?

Edit: also like giamatti's wife's character. Would like to think that was really her in the opening scene of episode 1. She's scrong.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship