I agree DJ, I know SI will come out with something, but I think it takes a little longer than we expect. In 2010 I got the subscription, Championship Ball (small one) and I believe a DVD. It was great!Originally posted by DevilDJ:
Hope SI does something beyond the usual issue too. BTW , this might be a good thread to post/link any commemorative publications/vids that anyone runs across. Not clothing or coffee mugs so much but mags, books, dvds etc. I had a decent collection of such things from 2010. Anyway , just a suggestion.
uwg, that's correct, I forgot about that, I got a book from 2010 also. Pretty good package deal for a 1 year subscription to SI.Originally posted by uwgbluedevil:
If you didnt get a book from 2010, you can still order one from SI, i believe its about 20 bucks. Looking forward to see what it is for this year. I will be picking up a few copies of the new issue next week.
FYI. Just picked up the Sports Illustrated issue this morning. It is the April 13 issue with Tyus smeared all over the front cover!!!Originally posted by diehardDUKIEnKY:
Yes please please PLEASE post any and all magazine, newspaper, or any other sort of print media that releases any sort of commemorative issue for our National Champions. I live in Kentucky and ill have to hunt even for the si with Stones on the cover.
You can get that book at BJs and Sams. Food Lion also has it as well.
There will be no SI commemorative. They didn't have one last year either. Have seen no Coke can commemoratives.
There will be no SI commemorative. They didn't have one last year either. Have seen no Coke can commemoratives.
I seen walmart had the championship on blu ray and dvd for sale when I was in there last night
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6