SIAP: AP Nonsense.

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
If anyone can translate this from Jumbaish to English, help me out here.

All I understood is that we were blessed with the obligatory poop reference yet again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knickslions69

DaytonRickster

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,307
3,824
113
Sonofa ....

But, seriously ... does anyone have any idea what this guy is referencing? And why he can't just use words, or a link, to quickly identify it?
The AP put out a list of the greatest college players. PITT had three on the first team: those mentioned in his post and a 4th, Tony Dorsett on the 2nd team. No one from Penn State was selected. Ohio State had three, one was Chris Spielman. I'd say Jack Ham was more deserving than Spielman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,619
3,440
113
Sonofa ....

But, seriously ... does anyone have any idea what this guy is referencing? And why he can't just use words, or a link, to quickly identify it?
He’s older than you and speaks a vernacular with which you are unfamiliar.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: slwlion01

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
These hootsie voters were mostly from the SEC and Big12.

What a surprise no one from Penn State got one of their stinted "votes".
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
Here's how it is 🤣 emoji pump boy. Post all the emoji you want. Continue to make a fool out of yourself. I'll be ignoring your emoji as well as your fisty clowning.

Bye, last response to your MAN-ure emoji.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
The AP put out a list of the greatest college players. PITT had three on the first team: those mentioned in his post and a 4th, Tony Dorsett on the 2nd team. No one from Penn State was selected. Ohio State had three, one was Chris Spielman. I'd say Jack Ham was more deserving than Spielman.
Ah, OK. Thanks. Just very weird to not actually post the topic you’re ranting about, and instead just start ranting.

Regardless, now that I know the topic, I’m actually less interested than I was before. Who cares about some random list?
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,595
5,416
113
Here's how it is 🤣 emoji pump boy. Post all the emoji you want. Continue to make a fool out of yourself. I'll be ignoring your emoji as well as your fisty clowning.

Bye, last response to your MAN-ure emoji.

Can someone translate this from JumbaJumble to English, please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knickslions69

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
What was the motive behind this tootarootoo?

I could think of a dozen Penn Staters better than the idiots they picked.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

JohnJumba

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2016
1,510
1,014
113
John Capelletti >>>Tony Dorsett.

Dorsett was an imbecile. Left PiT at the level of a first term sophomore and owed Pittsburgh $2000 in traffic tickets.

His hot Johnson was covered up by Pitt and Pittsburgh. Name a street after the drunk?

He shouldn't have a ramshackle outhouse named after him.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Knickslions69

Bvillebaron

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
3,160
3,112
113
👍👍
Ah, OK. Thanks. Just very weird to not actually post the topic you’re ranting about, and instead just start ranting.

Regardless, now that I know the topic, I’m actually less interested than I was before. Who cares about some random list?
👍👍👍
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September