It was never goodThought you were going to say we won't have to watch the BIG Network. I know I won't. That network has really declined.
It was never goodThought you were going to say we won't have to watch the BIG Network. I know I won't. That network has really declined.
They will play a team better than Ohio State in the opening round. Probably in that 8/9 seed range which means either way they will face a toss-up game. Hopefully they play better than they did today or it will be over fairly quickly.
After hearing injury news, I'd rather be the 8/9 seed in Duke's bracket. Still difficult, but it's our best chance at a Sweet 16.
Duke has 5 stars sitting on the benchHe can score as much as he wants. Without two key pieces, they are infinitely more beatable for us than any other 1 or 2 seed. It's a **** sandwich no matter what, but gimme a chaser, and maybe I choke it down.
We have little NIL and all recruiting state base.Duke has 5 stars sitting on the bench
I disagree. BTN had a period of time when their broadcasts were pretty high quality. Problem is that they lose their talent to bigger entities. Some of their broadcasts are rather poor now, but not all. For the most part, Peacock games are superior to BTN for football and MBB.It was never good
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds