Simmons Ratings - Week 4

Sep 2, 2008
1,474
792
67
I've had a busy week so I'm a little late with the update this week, so I apologize. As I type this, everything on the site is updated except the standings.

I got 88% of my picks right last week, which is the highest week 3 total ever, I think. I don't expect to keep that up this week - lots of games that could go either way.

Check out my power ratings, game predictions, consecutive streaks, and more:

 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5