Simple question for MAGAts

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
I am always amazed when the right pretends to align themselves with Christianity. Other than abortion, what other MAGA issues would Jesus approve of . Guns, health care, the poor, wealth, fidelity, how we treat others. The bible is overly clear on these issues. Biden gives a nice easter address, Trump throws the venom. But thats ok because he is Trump. Can you even imagine if it was Biden pedaling bibles to fund his campaign. But of course silence from the right when Trump does it.
Which of those is anti-MAGA? The "poor" did pretty well under DJT.

You also won't find anything from Jesus suggesting that the State should get involved in welfare. Alms is supposed to be a personal gesture and sacrifice. Jesus didn't mention the option of off-loading your obligation to the poor to the State, i.e. paid by someone else.

I don't intend on speaking for Jesus, but his message is a lot closer to MAGA than to the nastiness of the Left.

Last edited:

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I am always amazed when the right pretends to align themselves with Christianity. Other than abortion, what other MAGA issues would Jesus approve of . Guns, health care, the poor, wealth, fidelity, how we treat others. The bible is overly clear on these issues. Biden gives a nice easter address, Trump throws the venom. But thats ok because he is Trump. Can you even imagine if it was Biden pedaling bibles to fund his campaign. But of course silence from the right when Trump does it.

SMH --- MAGAS-in-Wonderland think Biden is the one blaspheming Christianity. Insane!

Easter 2024:

Easter2024.jpg

Easter 2023:

easter2023.jpg

Easter 2022:

Eastergreeting2022.jpg

Easter 2021:

EasterGreetings2021.jpg

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Pretty sure that one is an April Fool's Day post. It is so on-the-nose for Trump that it is hard to tell.

You're spot on. Who can tell anymore? Of course, MAGAts truly believe anything the orange dope tells them.

Reactions: aimeedee

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
You're spot on. Who can tell anymore? Of course, MAGAts truly believe anything the orange dope tells them.
As opposed to members of the Biden Cult, who believe everything Biden's spokespeople tell them? There are some folks that believe them when Biden tells them he's secured the border, lowered inflation from the 1.4% he inherited all the way down to 9%, and that they have an easier time at the grocery store, affording a mortgage...then they did 3 years ago.

Amazing, but even some folks here buy into that "malarky."

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
No, they just think Trump will enact policies more in line with their faith than the phony "Catholic," who isn't a fan of Church doctrine.
Apparently, you haven't been paying attention. The OP in this thread is about a MAGA referring to Trump as "Godly." Regardless, people who would turn a blind eye to their values for the transaction of getting policies, many of which are NOT in line with their faith, are in no position to call anyone else "phony."

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
As opposed to members of the Biden Cult, who believe everything Biden's spokespeople tell them? There are some folks that believe them when Biden tells them he's secured the border, lowered inflation from the 1.4% he inherited all the way down to 9%, and that they have an easier time at the grocery store, affording a mortgage...then they did 3 years ago.

Ahhhhh yesss... the Biden "cult." I must have missed all the Biden tattoos and grown men dressed head-to-toe in their Biden attire!

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017

"Inherited on the way down" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: Inflation peaked at 9% in 2022. It's now 3%

As for grocery store affordability you might want to talk to one of your conjob cohorts who I took to school on the matter about a week ago. I'm not going to waste my time on it again now.

The border is a problem that conjobs seem happy to point to and do nothing about. Big surprise.

Thanks for the laughs though. Much appreciated.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
"Inherited on the way down" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: Inflation peaked at 9% in 2022. It's now 3%

As for grocery store affordability you might want to talk to one of your conjob cohorts who I took to school on the matter about a week ago. I'm not going to waste my time on it again now.

The border is a problem that conjobs seem happy to point to and do nothing about. Big surprise.

I see a lot of BS but very few graphs and articles backing up this claim..

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017
Ahhhhh yesss... the Biden "cult." I must have missed all the Biden tattoos and grown men dressed head-to-toe in their Biden attire!

I ordered my Biden golden shoes, my Biden giant flags, my Biden trading cards, my Biden bible, my Biden "Elmer Fudd" cap and scheduled my tattoo for this weekend!!!! Yippeeeeee!! :ROFLMAO:

I can't imagine being that foolish.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I ordered my Biden golden shoes, my Biden giant flags, my Biden trading cards, my Biden bible, my Biden "Elmer Fudd" cap and scheduled my tattoo for this weekend!!!! Yippeeeeee!! :ROFLMAO:

And yet biden’s still losing ground to trump.. how TF can that be?

Bestest president ever..

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

But did you get your cardboard cut-out of Biden to salute in the morning? If not, can you really call yourself a loyal supporter?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: troypwr

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Biden is worried about Trump's rhetoric. Trump is worried about the horrific human consequences of Biden's insane treasonous border policy.
,"Treasonous?" Ordering your party to refuse to sign onto a bill that gave the GOP what they wanted so that Trump could have an issue is what is treasonous. If the human consequences are that "horrific," why is the GOP playing politics with it? What's wrong with a few more months of "horrific human consequences" so long as Dear Leader can politicize it.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

And where is your Biden National Anthem?

Reactions: troypwr

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017

This ^ idiot doesn’t understand how inflation works.

usc2k24

Aug 27, 2017

notinacult.jpg

• Haha

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
1. He doesn't treat abortion like a sacrament. Attending Mass every week is a sacrament. Joe Biden does that -- every week. Marriage is a sacrament. Joe Biden, as far as we know, has remained faithful to that sacrament. First Communion and Confirmation are sacraments. Joe Biden has participated in those. Although I have no knowledge of it, I presume Biden goes to confession. That is a sacrament. To my knowledge, Biden has never received, nor procured an abortion. Not a sacrament -- not treated like one.

2. He didn't elevate transgender visibility "over" the Resurrection. He acknowledged both. It has been his pattern every year as president to acknowledge major holidays and to make proclamations for annual events. This year, one of those events fell on the same day as Easter. Discerning people can grasp this. Please stop being disingenuous. (BTW, President Biden also acknowledged Good Friday and National Vietnam War Veterans Day on the same day. Competent people can handle two or more concepts at once.)

Aimeedee, don't be so naive...

Joe Biden doesn’t know what he believes...literally. This is unfortunately beyond joking at this point as Biden is a seriously compromised shell of a human at this point. This brain-dead shell of a [man] attempts to read whatever is put in front of him, attempts to repeat whatever he is instructed to say - he can't even do that most of the time without screwing it up - and signs whatever is put in front of him. This [man] doesn't have a single visible moral bone in his body based on his actions. He plays the catholic card simply because he is from Irish descent and was allegedly raised as such - as well as now raised by Puerto Ricans in Delaware by one of his latest brain-dead lies...insane. His "actions" are an afront to anyone that understands the basic principles of Christianity. Brain-dead Biden attending mass is nothing more than a charade as an attempt to hold on to the traditional "catholic" vote. This is a "card" his handlers have him play for optics and political expedience. This POS of a human has done NOTHING to defend Christian principles in the public square - actually the exact opposite. He is a measured heathen and hypocrite by all accounts based on his "actions". His handlers count on naive fools like yourself to fall for this [crap] at every turn.

That being said, I wouldn't consider Trump to be anywhere near the late Billy Graham as a living example of Christianity by any account. Trump, does however, unapologetically defend his Lord and the principles of Christianity in the public square at nearly every turn - which is a hell of a lot more than anyone can say about Biden at any point in his life. In fact, there hasn't been an American president that has unapologetically defended the principles of Christianity - with actions, not just words - in the public square to the level Trump has in the last century.

Based on black and white and clearly laid out Biblical teachings, I am not sure how anyone that claims to be of the Christian faith, can associate themselves with the current version of the democrap party. This is blatant and measured hypocrisy based on the democrap party's clearly stated positions on current social and moral issues. This is not casting judgement, just black and white common sense where anyone can see, read and decipher the facts that are in plain sight.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Aimeedee, don't be so naive...

Joe Biden doesn’t know what he believes...literally. This is unfortunately beyond joking at this point as Biden is a seriously compromised shell of a human at this point. This brain-dead shell of a [man] attempts to read whatever is put in front of him, attempts to repeat whatever he is instructed to say - he can't even do that most of the time without screwing it up - and signs whatever is put in front of him. This [man] doesn't have a single visible moral bone in his body based on his actions. He plays the catholic card simply because he is from Irish descent and was allegedly raised as such - as well as now raised by Puerto Ricans in Delaware by one of his latest brain-dead lies...insane. His "actions" are an afront to anyone that understands the basic principles of Christianity. Brain-dead Biden attending mass is nothing more than a charade as an attempt to hold on to the traditional "catholic" vote. This is a "card" his handlers have him play for optics and political expedience. This POS of a human has done NOTHING to defend Christian principles in the public square - actually the exact opposite. He is a measured heathen and hypocrite by all accounts based on his "actions". His handlers count on naive fools like yourself to fall for this [crap] at every turn.

That being said, I wouldn't consider Trump to be anywhere near the late Billy Graham as a living example of Christianity by any account. Trump, does however, unapologetically defend his Lord and the principles of Christianity in the public square at nearly every turn - which is a hell of a lot more than anyone can say about Biden at any point in his life. In fact, there hasn't been an American president that has unapologetically defended the principles of Christianity - with actions, not just words - in the public square to the level Trump has in the last century.

Based on black and white and clearly laid out Biblical teachings, I am not sure how anyone that claims to be of the Christian faith, can associate themselves with the current version of the democrap party. This is blatant and measured hypocrisy based on the democrap party's clearly stated positions on current social and moral issues. This is not casting judgement, just black and white common sense where anyone can see, read and decipher the facts that are in plain sight.
Did you ever consider the ONLY reason Trump plays the bible card is to get votes and money, or are you really that naive

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Did you ever consider the ONLY reason Trump plays the bible card is to get votes and money, or are you really that naive
Sorta like biden pretending he’s an active Catholic?

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
,"Treasonous?" Ordering your party to refuse to sign onto a bill that gave the GOP what they wanted so that Trump could have an issue is what is treasonous. If the human consequences are that "horrific," why is the GOP playing politics with it? What's wrong with a few more months of "horrific human consequences" so long as Dear Leader can politicize it.
Once again, naive and as DumB as a brick...

That BS legislation was an 11th hour election ruse as an attempt to deflect the past 3 years of brain-dead's dereliction of duty as it pertains to his constitutional obligation to defend our sovereign borders. This is a BS narrative that the democraps and their fake media will run, counting on naive fools with Biden-like brain function to fall for - apparently 81M by the last count. Insane that you would even bring this nonsense up and embarrass yourself.

Here is some non-leftist FREE education for you below. Seriously, no charge for this, with the understanding that you leftists are all about the "free" stuff.

Pay attention -

This brain-dead moron of a president doesn't need a SINGLE piece of BS legislation to secure our borders. He has the authority and capability to accomplish this by executive order as president of the United States. I know, what a crazy concept - and this is all legal!

BUT...he hasn't and won't. Why? Because he is not allowed to under strict orders of his Marxist handlers, who are determined to bring this country to it's knees. This border debacle was orchestrated by design previous to him [taking] office. This actually took a lot of effort to [accomplish] as they had to cancel nearly 100 previous executive orders to do so. This was their first order of business as it's all about priorities. The only decision this idiot of a president is allowed to make on his own, is what flavor ice cream he wants - and he probably needs help with that too. His handlers have to tape the floor so he knows where to stand for Christ's sake. They give him Dr. Suess version cheat sheets with instructions and pictures of who is who. He even has cheat sheets with pictures on what reporters to call on, what the question is, and how he should answer. If an uncontrolled situation arises where he is in the unfortunate position to field an uncontrolled question, his handlers whisk him away like a lost 5 year-old child. This is the president of the United States! Dear God this is sad...

Last edited:

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Man is judged by their actions, not by their words. Stark difference here if you've been paying attention. Are you really that naive?
Trumps actions are better than Bidens? Has there ever been a bigger slime ball on earth than Trump. Read the easter addresses and get back to me

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Trumps actions are better than Bidens? Has there ever been a bigger slime ball on earth than Trump. Read the easter addresses and get back to me
Let's see here...Bill Clinton took quite a few flights to Epstein Island with underage girls - even pictures on the plane with young girls giving him massages. I'm sure it was an innocent wine tasting event. Bill Clinton also blew his wad all over an intern in the Oral Office and $ settled with numerous women who claimed sexual assault among other accusations. To top it off, Hillary aggressively went after many of these women with character assault, vitriol and vengeance. Real feminist move on her part. Must be the "other" part of that feminist movement...

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Oh my goodness, this is so full of nonsense I don't know where to begin!
Joe Biden doesn’t know what he believes...literally.

First of all, whatever you may think of Biden politically, he has a core set of beliefs. He has a basic understanding of the norms of our government.

Donald Trump doesn't understand even the basics about our system of government and doesn't give a damn about norms. You are projecting your own partisan contempt for Biden onto your opinion of what he knows or believes.
These are the observations of Trump's OWN CABINET MEMBERS, staffers and Republican colleagues:

Trump's Secretary of State Tillerson:

Trump “is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things.” He also discussed how he struggled to explain to Trump that much of his plans and dreams were illegal.

Trump's Chief of Staff, General Kelly:

Trump, he said, was “a person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women.

“A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action.”

Nation Security Adviser H.R. McMaster:
and a man with the intelligence of a “kindergartener.”

Former Trump Campaign Aid Sam Nunberg who was hired to explain the constitution to Trump:

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head,” said Nunberg, who was fired by Trump just two months after he launched his campaign.

Congressman Mark Sanford on his meeting with Trump prior to the 2016 election:

“I wasn’t particularly impressed,” Congressman Mark Sanford, R-S.C., had told The Washington Post after the meeting. “At one point, somebody asked about Article I powers: What will you do to protect them? I think his response was, ‘I want to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII,’ going down the list.”

“There is no Article XII,” Sanford noted.

This [man] doesn't have a single visible moral bone in his body based on his actions.

Utter nonsense. He treats people with decency. You may not agree with his politics, but he is generally respectful. Whether you think he is sincere in his faith or not, he attends Mass regularly, which is more than can be said for Dear Leader. He has been faithful to his wife, which is more than can be said for Dear Leader. Is he a saint? Not even close. But to suggest he has not a single visible moral bone in his body is patently false.

That being said, I wouldn't consider Trump to be anywhere near the late Billy Graham as a living example of Christianity by any account.
Ya don't say! How astute and discerning!

Trump, does however, unapologetically defend his Lord and the principles of Christianity in the public square at nearly every turn - which is a hell of a lot more than anyone can say about Biden at any point in his life. In fact, there hasn't been an American president that has unapologetically defended the principles of Christianity - with actions, not just words - in the public square to the level Trump has in the last century.

You cannot be serious! Trump "defends" his Lord and the principles of Christianity in the public square at nearly every turn? Have you ever bothered to read any of his Easter or Christmas postings? I've shared the last 4 years' worth of his Easter posts above. Please explain to me how those posts where he turns the holiest of days into a platform for his personal grievances, even stating that he "despises" his enemies advances or defends the Lord or the principles of Christianity. He makes a mockery of it. What "principles" of Christianity has he defended? Is he defending the principles of Christianity when he says he doesn't want anyone immigrating from "sh!thole countries?" Is he defending the principles of Christianity when he says shoplifters should expect to be shot? Is he defending the principles of Christianity when he promises vengeance and retribution? I don't know what your version of Christianity is, but that isn't what my faith teaches.

Furthermore, Trump has no core values. Those "principles" you seem to think Trump champions are strictly transactional. When Trump was considering a run for POTUS, he could have run as a democrat or a republican. He chose the GOP because he considered it the easier path. He is simply selling what that base wants to hear. Literally every relationship in Trump's life -- with the exception of with his children, I presume -- has been transactional. Once these people no longer serve his needs, they are discarded. Just ask his wives, his contractors, his lawyers etc. You think Trump is a champion of Christians? Talk about naive!

Based on clearly laid out Biblical teachings, it isn't hard when presented with the alternative. The MAGA GOP embraces cruelty to the foreigner, the outsider and the disabled. The MAGA GOP has disregard for human life (beyond the pretense of caring for the unborn.) The standard-bearer of their party is one who has bragged about his infidelity, bragged about stealing other men's wives, and openly calls for vengeance and retribution. He has bragged about walking in on girls as they were undressing for beauty pageants and he has openly mused about dating his own daughter. Now some of that may be "Biblical" in all the ugliest episodes of the old testament, but it certainly doesn't reflect Christ's teachings.

The GOP had the opportunity to choose from a wide field of candidates, most if not all of whom, championed the same "Christian values" you seem to think are important, without any of the ugly baggage that Trump offers. They decided that Trump is their guy. So, if that is what they GOP is offering, it isn't hard at all to vote for Biden. I've voted straight GOP from the time I was old enough to vote in 1988 until 2016. I voted for a democrat president for the first time in 2020. As long as Trumpisms are the values of the GOP, I will continue to vote for third parties and democrats and I will do so with a clear conscience. Good luck trying to peddle the MAGA GOP as the "Christian" party.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonofGodzilla

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Pay attention -

This brain-dead moron of a president doesn't need a SINGLE piece of BS legislation to secure our borders. He has the authority and capability to accomplish this by executive order as president of the United States. I know, what a crazy concept - and this is all legal!
Then why didn't Trump do it?

Confused Donald Trump GIF

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Let's see here...Bill Clinton took quite a few flights to Epstein Island with underage girls - even pictures on the plane with young girls giving him massages. I'm sure it was an innocent wine tasting event. Bill Clinton also blew his wad all over an intern in the Oral Office and $ settled with numerous women who claimed sexual assault among other accusations. To top it off, Hillary aggressively went after many of these women with character assault, vitriol and vengeance. Real feminist move on her part. Must be the "other" part of that feminist movement...

The funny thing is you can't even see that Trump is the mirror image of Clinton. I opposed Clinton for many of the same reasons I opposed Trump. And Trump defended Clinton during his scandals, calling Clinton's accusers "unattractive."

And their supporters use the same morally bankrupt logic. Limbaugh called it "the politics of virtue."

Clinton feminists: "I don't care that Clinton is immoral and treats women like crap, he delivers on abortion."
MAGAs: "I don't care if Trump is immoral and treats women like crap, he delivers on abortion."

Screenshot 2024-04-04 07.45.03.png

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Simple question for the dumbass dems.. if the diary is fake, how can they prosecute for theft? If it’s real, doesn’t it make jojo an incestuous pedophile? And y’all call out trumps morality?

Reactions: Ride Fly

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023

Weak sauce. We need a smarter class of lefties here.

Biden inherited CPI of 1.4% and and an economy growing at 6.!%. Biden managed to get it up to 9%, and cumulatively, price levels are 20% or so higher than when he came in. That's a fact.

Biden opened the border through executive orders, He can close it with executive orders. How do we know? Because that bill you're whining about--provides that the border will be closed (supposedly) once illegal immigration reaches 2M/year. Here's a better idea: close the border once illigal immigration reaches zero per year.

But Lefties want an open border, and in your words, "do nothing about it." Big surprise.