SimpliSafe

Bitter Creek

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2008
45,706
4,961
0
Anyone have it or know someone that does?

I have read too many stories to not let my daughter, who lives in an apartment in the Tulsa metro, not have an alarm system.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.
 

A Botswanian Lumberjack

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2005
366
1,182
93
I use it for several locations. Love it. No contract. Easy to set up and install. Relatively inexpensive. Monitoring and text alerts thru cell phone. In my business I need to monitor several locations that change often and it's perfect for that due to ease of install / takedown. Customer service has been very good. Downside is it's not the most aesthetically pleasing system, and it requires several battery changes from time to time, the keypad and siren in particular. But I've been pleased overall. Would recommend. 24.99 a month I believe is the plan I use
 

A Botswanian Lumberjack

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2005
366
1,182
93
Yep, 24.99 a month is what comes out of my acct, per unit. That's it. You have to buy the equipment, I don't really remember what my last one ran, maybe in the $350 range. There's prices on their website, you can get a package or you can ala carte it to just get what you need. Cheapest monitoring plan is 14.99 maybe?
There's no hidden fees or upgrade bullcrap that I've experienced.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,123
2,112
113
Standard: Monitoring specialists guard your home around-the-clock from our award-winning monitoring centers. In an emergency, we send the police to your home. Free cellular connection built-in.

$14.99per month


Interactive: Standard + advanced mobile app control of your system from anywhere in the world. Get text + email alerts, monitor home activity, arm/disarm your system, control settings right on your smartphone or laptop. Bonus: Secret! Alerts—get secretly notified when anyone accesses private rooms, drawers, safes and more.

$24.99per month
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bitter Creek
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia