And don't forget about The Contest.Larry David is a freaking genius!!! “Dolores!!!!”
"I'M OUT! YEAH....I'M OUTTA THE CONTEST!" On the links today with some HS buddies. Seinfeld and Curb came up on the second hole. The rest of the round it was all we talked about. Hilarious round of golf. Figured I would share it with the board and get even more laughs. "Boy, that Jane Mansfield had some big breasts!"And don't forget about The Contest.
No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?"I'M OUT! YEAH....I'M OUTTA THE CONTEST!" On the links today with some HS buddies. Seinfeld and Curb came up on the second hole. The rest of the round it was all we talked about. Hilarious round of golf. Figured I would share it with the board and get even more laughs. "Boy, that Jane Mansfield had some big breasts!"
No! "Let me finish my coffee, then we will go watch them cut that fat bastard up!"No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?
No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?
Elaine: “I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things!”I just watched the shrinkage episode today. Genius! “Like a frightened turtle.”
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI
Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
BWI Football
Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern