And don't forget about The Contest.Larry David is a freaking genius!!! “Dolores!!!!”
"I'M OUT! YEAH....I'M OUTTA THE CONTEST!" On the links today with some HS buddies. Seinfeld and Curb came up on the second hole. The rest of the round it was all we talked about. Hilarious round of golf. Figured I would share it with the board and get even more laughs. "Boy, that Jane Mansfield had some big breasts!"And don't forget about The Contest.
No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?"I'M OUT! YEAH....I'M OUTTA THE CONTEST!" On the links today with some HS buddies. Seinfeld and Curb came up on the second hole. The rest of the round it was all we talked about. Hilarious round of golf. Figured I would share it with the board and get even more laughs. "Boy, that Jane Mansfield had some big breasts!"
No! "Let me finish my coffee, then we will go watch them cut that fat bastard up!"No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?
No concern about potential uromysitisis poisoning while on the links?
Elaine: “I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things!”I just watched the shrinkage episode today. Genius! “Like a frightened turtle.”
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?