Sina Transferring

CPVT

Redshirt
Jan 22, 2014
143
1
0
Takes awhile for that new jersey news to get to the midwest. Must have been the cold spring
 

catcrazy

Junior
Aug 5, 2001
3,975
287
82
A few other familiar faces on the transfer list: Josh Cunningham leaving Bradley and Milos Kostic leaving Appalachian state
 

ToledoCat

Freshman
Dec 7, 2007
1,584
51
48
He will commit to his 4th school soon... Alabama, NU, Seton Hall and Etc... Played at SH, I hope the next one works out for him, but I am just glad we have BMAC for 3 vs. JS for 2
 

LANGHORNE DAVE

Redshirt
Dec 26, 2012
39
0
0
Am hearing he could end up at South Carolina. Father looking for coach who is disciplinarian. Thought too much turmoil at SH and Willard lost control. Initially committed to Alabama because that's where his girlfriend was going to go. From what I've heard, he's a good kid and would have been asset if he had come to NU.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,520
253
83
People obviously do it, but I can't imagine letting someone I love play for a screaming maniac (at least based on TV) like Frank Martin.
 

willycat

Junior
Jan 11, 2005
21,448
318
0
Dave , some of us have discussed the fact before that his sounds like he is controlling the kids movements and doesn't sound like things have worked out very well so far. Hope he makes his next college choice, without interference.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern