Single game tix

May 11, 2010
72,487
56,952
0
When do MBB single game tix go on sale?

I bought a pair of seats for season tickets in the mid level, but, I also want to buy extras for friends.
Yeah, some of them are SHU fans, but, the revenue will go towards RU Athletics.
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,703
38,031
78
When do MBB single game tix go on sale?

I bought a pair of seats for season tickets in the mid level, but, I also want to buy extras for friends.
Yeah, some of them are SHU fans, but, the revenue will go towards RU Athletics.


If you don't want to wait for an answer, call Toll-Free 1-866-445-GORU (4678)
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central