When I am using my mobile devise I cannot access this board. When I click on "Forums" the "Duke Hoops Open Forum - Free" is not an option. This is the only board that has that issue. Any help would be great....
Dude, I've been using 4.5 inches my whole life with no issues.skerz I don't have that problem getting on, it just reading and posting on a 4.5" screen that bothers me.
Dude, I've been using 4.5 inches my whole life with no issues.
LOL, I said 4.5" screen but I tell those who can't read a ruler it's really 8".Dude, I've been using 4.5 inches my whole life with no issues.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke