"The refs didn't decide the National Championship game, TYUS JONES decided the National Championship game."
Skip nailed it with that statement.
Skip nailed it with that statement.
^ This. Duke was down 9 with Okafor and Winslow in foul trouble, Allen came in and scored 8 straight points, without him doing that, Duke loses. Kudos to Tyus, he is one tough minded kid, but I think Allen triggered the turn around. How much college basketball you think Skip watches during the year? I say next to none. I don't put any faith in anything Skip Bayless says.Originally posted by DukeDenver:
Grayson gave Tyus the chance.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6