Sklar

Kato

Senior
Dec 23, 2006
2,154
599
113
Those white jeans are talking to me! I lived in Korea for a year, enjoyed it.
 

HUSKERBILL_rivals382595

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2001
1,501
1,603
0
I want to know stats of the poster that wanted to fight Sklar earlier tonight.

He said Sklar was writing checks his body couldn’t cash.

I think we all deserve to know the pertinent stats of the other poster.

Height
Weight
Age
Fighting experience or training

We deserve to know. Pay good money to be on this board. I want my moneys worth. And I want it tonight.
 

GBRforLife1

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2020
13,913
3
38
I want to know stats of the poster that wanted to fight Sklar earlier tonight.

He said Sklar was writing checks his body couldn’t cash.

I think we all deserve to know the pertinent stats of the other poster.

Height
Weight
Age
Fighting experience or training

We deserve to know. Pay good money to be on this board. I want my moneys worth. And I want it tonight.
Did you ever see that guy who did the Judo chop on the Jerry Springer show? That's Sklar.

martial arts karate chop GIF by The Jerry Springer Show
 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
I want to know stats of the poster that wanted to fight Sklar earlier tonight.

He said Sklar was writing checks his body couldn’t cash.

I think we all deserve to know the pertinent stats of the other poster.

Height
Weight
Age
Fighting experience or training

We deserve to know. Pay good money to be on this board. I want my moneys worth. And I want it tonight.
I tried to post it but couldn't get past the Bad Gateway.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced