IF UNC could trace paper, they would be on the Death Penalty. It's not their forte. They are great at paper shredding, however.Originally posted by Laettner:
Let's pay refs with cash this time so Heel fans can't trace paper trail.
Oh Dukiejay, there you go leaving a huge paper trail with cashier checks and money orders. I cannot believe you didn't remember, NO CHECKS.Originally posted by dukiejay:
A few people are on to skysdad, so he's had to be more creative in getting the money to the referees. I've assisted him in setting up some bank accounts across the world, and I'm tight with many of the conference referee heads that they're now also accepting cashier's checks and money orders.
Let's just say that skysdad makes a lot of donations (that aren't really traceable) during the November through March months.
And to answer your initial question....payment has already been made to secure the game at DES.
I should probably delete this thread at some point later today. Oh yeah, skysdad, be sure to erase that VM I left you last night then destroy your phone. Thanks!
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6