Skysdad...

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
No I don't think so. Been thinking about it but right now no. I don't have a ticket. Thought about how great it would be to see you guys. OFC
 

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
We'll get a thread going here in a few days so all of us can meetup before the game. I think a lot of folks from the board are going this year so we can all meet and put faces to names. We plan on eating at The Skillet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways