Skysdad...

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
No I don't think so. Been thinking about it but right now no. I don't have a ticket. Thought about how great it would be to see you guys. OFC
 

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
We'll get a thread going here in a few days so all of us can meetup before the game. I think a lot of folks from the board are going this year so we can all meet and put faces to names. We plan on eating at The Skillet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  5. 05 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'