skysdad.........

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Guy was dead ringer for Billy McCaffery.
OFC

SING THE LYRICS GROUP TO THE ASTLEY SONG......As Billy-

"I just wanna be a point guard, and Hurley wont give me a chance......"
"I didnt think you could win another natty w/o me, Laettner hit the shot, and you went on to WIN THE DANCE

"Gonna give, gonna give my soul, if I'm a Blue Devil again....,please call me I'll help us win!"

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury