No i heard so much crap on this board. I just wanted to say good luck. Your fans Talking about Peyton, and something about we lost a war. we didn't lose the game Peyton played in with you guys. Peyton beat that ***. Also something about what a VOLE is. I will make sure all my VOL fans know what a VOLE is.That's smack talk? You're doing it wrong
Good luck and GO CATS!!!
Good luck and GO VOLS!
No i heard so much crap on this board. I just wanted to say good luck. Your fans Talking about Peyton, and something about we lost a war. we didn't lose the game Peyton played in with you guys. Peyton beat that ***. Also something about what a VOLE is. I will make sure all my VOL fans know what a VOLE is.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win