Cool
I think I stepped on your toes. Feel free to delete or merge.
WinkingSmokinCoolEek
Keep em coming RRT!!!
LaughingSo this is what recruiting in the summer looks like? I like it.
Actually 9.5 as Bubak is real iffy.We are up to double digits now.
Actually 9.5 as Bubak is real iffy.
We're not exactly sure. We think he's a German Chowador. WinkingWhat is his breed?
We're not exactly sure. We think he's a German Chowador. Winking
We got him from Lab and Friends Recuse so we know he is part lab but everything else is a guess.
He thanks you and I thank you.Just curious because I could not figure it out. Good looking boy.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State