Smith dominates again

Jan 21, 2012
1,167
969
113
I can't believe no one is talking about the whoopin' John Smith put on the head softball coach (it is a guy) That looked like a blast. I am still laughing every time I see the softball coach walk out to the mat with a baseball bat in his hands.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF