SMU at Tulsa

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,458
7,958
113
Yeah, we’ve been getting good starts but it sometimes doesn’t survive the subs.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,422
113
Nikita not ready yet. We have few ball handlers.

Could be a close game.
 

lawpoke87

Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
166,800
20,792
82
We are shooting 68% from inside the 3 point line. Unfortunately we’re 2-15 on 3s
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,422
113
Betson twice has lost it dribbling at his feet too long. Pritchard maybe his best game. Griffin is outstanding on offense.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,422
113
I take it back about Pritchard. He just cost us 4 straight on turnovers. Cannot do that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU 1978

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,724
9,601
113
We look like crap right now. Only hope is that SMU are also regular losers.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
This seems to be an MO with this team, take a lead or fight back into the game and then proceed not to play any defense for the next 5 minutes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: libertychamp
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more