Smu game thread

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,102
574
77
We win if we out rebound, hit a higher % free throws, have fewer turnovers, get off to a faster start with a lead at half, and give up fewer offensive rebounds, and don’t give them multiple open three point shot attempts. We can do that as it’s our Mo,
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,249
16,422
113
Announcers not in building. We could call the game ourselves.
 

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,102
574
77
We have given up 6 offensive rebounds already and turnovers are piling up and we are giving them open threes that’s not our mo
 
Last edited:

libertychamp

Senior
Sep 23, 2007
2,102
574
77
We win if we out rebound, hit a higher % free throws, have fewer turnovers, get off to a faster start with a lead at half, and give up fewer offensive rebounds, and don’t give them multiple open three point shot attempts. We can do that as it’s our Mo,
We are checking off the boxes as to what not to do.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,249
16,422
113
Haywood is gun shy on layups for some reason. Rachal is money.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,249
16,422
113
Assistant coaches need to know how many seconds on shot clock and tell players.
 

TU 1978

All-American
Jan 30, 2009
13,832
6,599
113
I wish it was Pressey coming in the game, but then Frank would pull him out to give Haywood more time to not excel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more