SMU game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
SMU just so much bigger and tougher. Getting trounced inside.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,853
5,725
113
DRIVE INSIDE!!!!!!!! We need them to foul. If we are going to play hero ball we will lose
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,971
4,617
113
Carlous just doesn’t box out on rebounds. Reed is about the only big man that does.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Carlous just doesn’t box out on rebounds. Reed is about the only big man that does.
Concerned that Carlous may have peaked in JUCO. I keep waiting but very late to learn fundamentals. His thees against Memphis were cool though.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Barnes catch and dribble? Fundamentals. Getting better though and only a Sophomore
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Despite that foul McWright is having one of his better games so far with rebounding, passing and defending.
 

'Cane-man

All-Conference
Mar 10, 2002
4,709
3,190
113
We're just outmanned right now. We have to be patient. We have a core of young players who could be part of a big winner here if we can keep them together.
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,100
6,805
113
Cobe gets mauled after he loses the ball and try to take it back and no foul?
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,971
4,617
113
SMU is playing their best possible game so far, similar to Tulsa‘s last vs UTSA.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
SMU shooting NBA threes. So much for Konkol saying it would be low scoring.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
We’re actually hanging in on rebounds with 16 each but 9 turnovers has lead to 14 SMU points.
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,100
6,805
113
Man, is that 2 down for SMU?
Doesn’t look great for Phelps which sucks.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
We’ve played well in spurts but 19 may be too big a hill to climb. We definitely need to hang onto the ball in the second half. Haggerty with 11 points in the half despite being a defensive focus for SMU.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
I think Williamson is a 5 star 5th year McDonald’s All American transfer from Louisville. Got to sign those kind occasionally.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game