??Nice that our two three point guys, kinda Birt, both have 2 fouls
Looking at yahoo stats.
SMU only shooting 75%'from 3
Made SMU play 8 guys at least LOL
Wheeler must not understand the concept of drive and dish. With him, it's drive and throw up a prayer with 4 guys crashing down on him, with 3 of our guys open on the perimeter.
We've gotten good shots. Just can't shoot. They can. They win
I hope my excitement for the new recruits doesn't lead to the disappointment I've felt with Atson. From watching highlights of all the 2016 I thought for sure Atson was going to be the star of the bunch.
Maybe I'm just a lot worse at evaluating players than I give myself credit for.
Yup, hard to get more points than the other team that way huh?We've missed 12 straight 3's. That shouldn't happen on any level
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game