There were links on the email but I can't find anything otherwise.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
Go to gopsusports.com and "buy tickets". Scroll to the bottom. You need to be logged into your account.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
How much for horse spaces for smew athletic supporters?
Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.Just park in campus garages. Guessing that will be $55-60
It won't be $40 for this playoff game. My guess is $55-65.Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.
The university doesn't get any ticket revenue so it's making up for it with the parking fees. $$$$$It's amazing to live in a world where we can park in a snowy cow pasture for more than what it costs to get into the stadium for the game.
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions