So...are we now the only program without a win in the Big Dance?...

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
A lot of teams have never won a tournament game, but I think Nebraska and Northwestern might be the only two from a Power 5 conference that have not won one. Not 100 percent sure, but I think that's the case.
 

SeventhSon

All-American
Dec 19, 2008
27,018
6,031
113
It will happen soon(2-5 yrs?) I think. Nebraska seems to have made more of a commitment to the basketball program than at any time I can remember.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why