Case looking better than,,,,, he ever has. Does Caleb get his job back?
Vikings should have kept him 10 years agoCase looking better than,,,,, he ever has. Does Caleb get his job back?
Anyone who thinks the NFL is legit is a fkn idiot.Case looking better than,,,,, he ever has. Does Caleb get his job back?
He's clearly the best QB in Chicago. Gayleb needs months to heal his mangina.Case looking better than,,,,, he ever has. Does Caleb get his job back?
Is Caleb the first NFL starting quarterback to come out?
My Vikings friends and I were so pissed when they discarded him and gave Cousins that huge contract. Keenum was virtually the same QB as Cousins at less than half the money. It severely limited what they could do with the rest of the roster. Keenum is a really good dude. Happy for him even if he helps the Bears.Vikings should have kept him 10 years ago
they should’ve kept Darnold
F@!$
My Vikings friends and I were so pissed when they discarded him and gave Cousins that huge contract. Keenum was virtually the same QB as Cousins at less than half the money. It severely limited what they could do with the rest of the roster. Keenum is a really good dude. Happy for him even if he helps the Bears.
I feel like a guy who cheated on his girlfriend last night. I was pulling for ……. Oh my. I can’t say it…..cough, gag, da Bears last night. Keenum is so much better than Murray. Murray is awful.I remember that and felt the exact same way. It's so weird, the decisions some teams make at that position.
Another team that has yet to recover from a biblical beat down delivered at the hands of Ben Johnson and the Bears last seasonEagles laying eggs so far this year...got a lot to fix.
Outside of Caleb, the Bears are pretty easy to like. I think he could soon be one of the leagues best, but completely unlikable...
That was an absolute beatdown last nite though. I'd have thought the Philly D line would have had their way, could not have been more wrong.
Congratulations on the win. I’m a Keenum fan. Dude endured two inexplicable drops including one that should have been a TD. You should hope Caleb remains out.Another team that has yet to recover from a biblical beat down delivered at the hands of Ben Johnson and the Bears last season
I am excited to see the reigning division champ and clear best QB in the NFC North return to his rightful place in the huddleCongratulations on the win. I’m a Keenum fan. Dude endured two inexplicable drops including one that should have been a TD. You should hope Caleb remains out.
a chefs fan talking about anything being 'unlikeable' is objectively hilariousOutside of Caleb, the Bears are pretty easy to like. I think he could soon be one of the leagues best, but completely unlikable...
That was an absolute beatdown last nite though. I'd have thought the Philly D line would have had their way, could not have been more wrong.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC