I doubt any smart Eagles fan dismisses SF. I think the Eagles offense is better than Dallas and can exploit some of the things Dallas did on offense today.Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
Don’t dismiss the 49’s against the Eagles. Yesterday the Eagles beat a 9-7 team that had a much smaller and slower D-Line, a weak offense with a limited playbook. Today the 49’s played a much tougher 12-5 team. The only edge I see here is home field for the Eagles. I would be surprised if the spread is more than 3 points.
I see Cincinnati beating the Chiefs, it may be a blowout.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State