So Sad

dark_check

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2022
2,818
3,364
113
To see what we have become. They don't even bring energy. DG should sit as he loads and gets pushed around. No dog in him at all.
I don’t care if it’s game 1 or 30. I don’t care what NIL I get paid. I don’t care what the teams record is. You bring it every minute every night. This program has near zero discipline and accountability.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games