You think he is NBA ready? I’m just not seeing this all world talent we heard aboutNBA draft.
Whether he is NBA ready or not, he’s got a chance to be a lottery pick. CBS has him as the 18th rated prospect. They’ll develop him. He’s also likely going to be on the Freshman All-SEC Team. He’s one of the best freshmen in the country, easily. He’s surrounded by a bunch of guys that have no business playing at this level.You think he is NBA ready? I’m just not seeing this all world talent we heard about
Maybe it’s the scheme or lack of talent around him— I don’t know
Didn't score a point against Tennessee now what do you think he will do against NBA players.
The NBA drafts super young guys totally on potential. GG has already shown enough to be a high draft pick. They figure they’ll be able to mold him into what they need him to be.You think he is NBA ready? I’m just not seeing this all world talent we heard about
Maybe it’s the scheme or lack of talent around him— I don’t know
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'