So who is in your Final Four?

RuBird

Heisman
Jun 28, 2001
19,097
24,684
113
Mine pretty boring. Chalk heavy. Duke Michigan, Virginia North Carolina. Duke beats Virginia.
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
I think I’ll have Duke as the winner also. At full strength they are tough to beat
They are tough to best with four freshmen starting.I guess they aren't tired or just maybe talent is more important than experience.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four