Friday Aug 25thwhat time are the
games at Solider Field this year
thanksFriday Aug 25th
1PM- Mt. Carmel vs. Taft
4pm- St.Patrick vs. St.Rita
7pm- Lane vs. Leo
will be there all day I know kids playing in every gameAKA save your money
No Problem. Only game worth watching IMO is St.Pats vs. St.Ritathanks
i know kids playing in each game so I will support themNo Problem. Only game worth watching IMO is St.Pats vs. St.Rita
All games are worth watching.I'd say the first ends before 3 with a running clock.I'd watch Leo while I could.They may not last much longeri know kids playing in each game so I will support them
will be there all day I know kids playing in every game
Edgy Tim Football
Week 7 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Video: King 48 Payton Prep 7
High School Football
2030 QB Sam Holcomb leads Brother Rice past Chicago Mount Carmel
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Geneva 56 Batavia 49
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview